Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This term we have been doing “Jump Jam”. It’s when you have some songs and have to learn some dance moves to go with them. Eugene has been working with us to learn them. He is very cool and energetic too. I love doing it because it’s a good way to do lots of exercise and its fun to do with other people. I also love the music. Some of us are going to Linton to a Jump Jam workshop and we are all very excited. We leave school at 11.00 and don’t get back until 3.30.
Esmay

2 comments:

  1. I, like Esmay also love doing 'Jump Jam'and enjoy the Monday and Friday school practices we do in the mornings. I went to the Jump Jam work shop as well and a Jump Jam instructor took us through all the dances to the cool songs we sing with. I think Jump Jam is a way of exercising in a fun, active way!
    Bridget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esmay u have just convinced me 2 do jump jam thanks for putting that on the blog because it sounds good and by the way u r really good at jump jam, and I agree it is fun and an active way to excerise
    Amy

    ReplyDelete