Tuesday, August 25, 2009



Last week some kids from MB2, MB3 and MB4 went to Artsplash at the Michael Fowler Centre in Wellington. We travelled by car and most people found it hard to get a car park. Once I got in I walked to gate 31 to meet up with the other people. I was getting nervous about how big the crowd was. As soon as we walked through the doors …… wow, the crowd was huge. We got ready to sing “Heal the world” by Michael Jackson. After most of the songs were finished, we had a cool guy on xylophone and drums. He was very talented. The conductor came back and told us with her hands to stand up. We sang “Alleluia”. I learned that the way to avoid being put off by the crowd was to really look at the conductor and pay attention. The next song was “Waterloo” and it was one of my favourite songs. It was a great experience to have.
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment